what is happiness?

"Happiness is a decision". This is something that Mr.Rease told us. Which I thought was completely wrong. This because to me happiness is a goal that is reached once you get there. But to learn that happiness can be chosen at my own discretion. I want to choose my own happiness. To me, happiness is freedom and self-expression. This is probably because I have never been able to express freely. This why "for me " my happiness will be freedom and self-expression. However, will this give a lifetime of continued happiness or momentary happiness? This is something, I don't really have the answer too. I can't wait to find out that answer when I do one day get that freedom and self-expression. Lastly, we read the poem "Still I Rise" by Maya Angelou. This poem was amazing because it tackled society's viewpoints of confident women and also how the more confident you are the bigger the target on your back. Today the class was really fun and really quick.

Comments

  1. I like how you texted how you feel about the word happiness. I also like how you summarized Maya Angelou’s poem in you own words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts