Reflection of Chapters 1-3 (Lesson Before Dying)

     So far Chapter 1-3, has kept me on the edge of my seat. My curosity has peaked and my interest has arrived. Reflecting back upon those few chapters. I got a sense of foolishness and bitterness from Jefferson. Because you could tell that Jefferson was still a boy who was afraid of anyone and anything. I started to learn that there were people in his life that cared deeply for him. Such as his Aunt "Miss Emma" and soon to be "Mr.Grant".Miss Emma, got him to meet with Mr.Henri in Chapter 3. She talked to Mr.Henri with sheer confidence and bravery. Even though he was a white man, she seemed fearless of him. Yet, Mr. Henri seemed uninterested and annoyed by her. Which led me to believe that Mr.Henri was a rude and self-centered character & Miss Emma was a persistent, strong character.I'm honestly looking forward to the next chapters.


Comments

Popular Posts